Saturday, August 30, 2008

immunizations

Immunizing children is a hot topic these days, and for some healthy homes it may be the right thing. My concern for my children and for my baby on the way is this: Will the government take away all my parental rights by forcing me to immunize my children with all the NEW vaccines? Immunizations from 20 years ago -for example, DTP, Polio Virus Vaccine, smallpox, and MMR I trust. But these days, I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies at all!!! They just scare me because they are pumping drugs and vaccinations out left and right then recalling them because they are killing people. I'm afraid it's only about money these days, not our health.

Certainly, medication saves lives, but my question is where do we draw the line? -- Healthy MOM

No comments:

Health blogs